Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Recycling Wrap

I read in a Family Circle magazine that according to informinc.org, if each household in the US were to recycle wrapping on 3 presents, the paper saved would cover 45,000 football fields!
You can use newspaper, fabric, maps... I chose to use some magazine pages. These are 2 that I wrapped using a holiday decorating spread. And for the larger presents that I'm not recycling wrap, I'm using wrap made from recycled paper that I bought on clearance last year (I think I got it at Target).

3 comments:

Angela Miller said...

I never would have thought about using pages from magazines. That is a great idea and those gifts look like you used regular Christmas wrapping paper.

John at Cell Phone Recycling said...

Let us celebrate a green Christmas. I also use recycled gift wraps and old magazines to wrap my gifts, just be creative and you'll end with a very nice and presentable gift.

Tiffany said...

Last year my sister in law gave us two presents in these pretty cloth bags. I loved them. I recycled them this year when I gave two presents out. I would love to find some of them in a store.