Thursday, December 03, 2009

Garnet Hill Family & Friends Event

I've said it before, I'll say it again. I love Garnet Hill. For me, for the kids, for the house. I love that they have a nice selection of organic and "green" cotton items. I love that their products are high quality and last. I love that it is the right balance of stylish and classic and functional and outdoorsy and fun.

Today through Dec 7th, Garnet Hill is having their family and friends event. Since you are all my friends, use the code R9B23012 to receive 20% off our order (there are a bunch of exclusions that I'm not going to type out... just know that certain brands, sale items, gift cards, etc. aren't included!)

3 comments:

PopMom said...

I would like to recommend these AWESOME skirts for Kate:

http://www.garnethill.com/jump.jsp?itemID=13418&itemType=PRODUCT&path=1%2C2%2C4322%2C8802%2C8881&iProductID=13418

My mom got Shelagh 2 of them and she LIVES in them (literally I have to wash them during the week to keep up with her)!

John at Cell Phone Recycling said...

wow, thanks for sharing the code. great early Christmas gifts for us.

Margaret said...

Thanks for the code. This is no doubt a great offer. Garnet is the symbol of beauty and love and I really love it.
Nice sharing and keep posting.