Friday, November 06, 2009

After School Snack

Day 6 of NaBloPoMo, and I'm already struggling. Where in the world did I find the energy and time to blog everyday when I first started?!?

Thought I'd also share one of our favorite after-school snacks (although I don't usually make balls - just use as a spread)

Speaking of school, Kate was the star student for her class (something about being kind and respectful to other students) and got to be recognized on the school's Friday morning TV broadcast this morning.

2 comments:

Penny said...

go kate! :)

Tiffany said...

Last year I tried NaBloPoMo and had a ton on trouble doing it. I stopped less than a week in. This year since I am focusing on a topic it is much easier.

I am actually using some posts to blog about some great recipes I got from you!