Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

37 years old today.

Doesn't feel quite as old as I thought it would.

Today is going to be a good day. Normal-crazy morning getting the kids off to school, went to my favorite yoga class (which is free on birthdays!), and now having some quiet time before picking up the kids from school. I promised the kids we would have "movie night" tonight. We'll rent a video and eat pizza in front of the TV. We'll have my birthday celebration tomorrow when life is a little less rushed.

5 comments:

Marie Green said...

Oh, happy birthday! I hope you feel extra special today! You share the day with my youngest who turns THREE today, which YIKES, how did that happen??

Lovely, lovely day to you!

Colorado Knitter said...

Happy Birthday!!

Lauren said...

Happy happy birthday! I hope y'all have a great weekend!

PopMom said...

Happy Bday! I turned 37 last week too. Life goes on!

Penny said...

happy birthday!!