Monday, September 14, 2009

First Day of Pre-K

Last week was Jack's first week back at preschool. He is quite excited to be one of the big kids on campus (aka Pre-K). I opted to send him 5 days a week this year as he is a bit lost at home without Kate around (Okay, I admit that my motivation was also partially selfish, but I wouldn't have chosen 5 days if I didn't think he would enjoy it and wouldn't be good for him).

So now I have two kids in school - what am I going to do with myself?!? Sometime this week I'll post my New School Year Resolutions. I'd love to see some resolutions of other moms. Let me know if you blog about your resolutions, and I'll post a link with my resolutions.

First day, but no jitters
(actually he wouldn't even acknowledge my good-bye!)

2 comments:

Brenna said...

New School Year Resolutions- what a great idea! My oldest just started kindergarten and my second is in preschool 3x a week, but I've still got the baby at home.

I guess I'd say my resolution is to get a lot done while they are at school so I can pay lots of attention to them when they're home.

Penny said...

Go Jack!
We're in the middle of the school year here so no resolutions from me except to get to the end of the year without going insane.