Monday, June 01, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We arrived home this weekend.  It was a great trip, but it is good to be home.  I have a long to do list this week after being gone...

- Dentist appointment this morning
- Take Nina to the groomer
- Reschedule eye doctor appointment
- Attend quilt class (I'm so excited to go!)
- Start researching new sewing machines
- Make yogurt
- Make banana bread
- Go to grocery store
- Make some beans & quinoa to have in the fridge (wait until I tell you about the beans!)
- Mix up some 5-min-a-day bread
- Find someone to haul away all the yard trimmings that we cut yesterday
- Schedule some babysitters for mommy time (since preschool is out!)
- Sign up for Apple computer classes (we made the switch from PC to Apple and I'm lost!)
- Call & catch-up with friends
- Mail off a couple packages at the post office
- Download and post photos from Moab trip
- Plan next big trip (my midwest road trip with the kids!)

2 comments:

OneClickMoms said...

Wow - that is an exhausting list! Good luck! The quilt classes sound fun! :-)

Penny said...

I like my Janome :)