Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More Moab

We are in Moab, UT for our third annual week after Memorial Day trip. We haven't even been here 24 hours and have packed in quite a few activities. I went for a short run as soon as we got here (HAD to stretch my legs after the long drive). Our hotel is near a great bike path, and Jack joined me on his sprint bike. He is good to have on runs as he is distracting and alway wants to race which is a good way to get in some sprints. Moab has gotten more rain then usual and there was plenty of mud on the path and then on Jack. He loved it!

My parents joined us on our trip this year, so Matt and I took advantage of the built-in babysitters and took a run together this morning. Later the whole crew went to Arches National Park for a few short hikes, then back to the hotel for naps (except kids... gosh I miss the bygone days of napping!), and later we'll head up to Uncle Mark's campsite for dinner and s'mores. Yum!

Right now it is time to go join the kids in the pool!

Want to see photos from last year's trip? Campsite, and climbing (I'm not climbing this year because my all-time favorite guide Amanda isn't here). Already can't wait to get home and download my current phots.

1 comment:

Penny said...

I loved the photos from last year :) It's added to my if-I-ever-get-to-the-States-I'm-visiting-there list. ;)