Thursday, January 08, 2009

Christmas Jammies

Want to share a few photos from our Christmas before winter is over! (and, Marie, I promise I'll post house photos, but I want to wait until some of our furniture gets here!)

One of our holiday traditions is that the kids get new PJs and get to open them on Christmas Eve. We also always get them a new book for Christmas, and this year we added it to the Christmas Eve present opening (works much better as books tend to get lost in the shuffle and forgotten about on Christmas morning).

Matt's dad was here for Christmas as well as Matt's cousin Hannah. I thought it would be fun this year to get EVERYONE at our house for Christmas matching PJs. So I did! It wasn't easy to find matching jammies in the range of sizes, and all I could find was pretty wild. I think it made it all the more fun! We looked pretty cute, we were all warm and comfy and we all wore our jammies well into the day.
The boys + Nina

The girls (excuse my double chin... bad angle for me!)

Mommy and Kate

5 comments:

Gray Matters said...

So cute - we do the same thing for the kids, but I think next year I'll try to find some for the adults.

Aunt LoLo said...

so cute!!!

Marie Green said...

Ha, ha! Well, I DO love older houses, and I DO love seeing how other people live... from these pictures (if this is your house) it looks beautiful.

Also, WE all got matching jammies for Christmas too. Fun idea.

Penny said...

Hee hee!
Sprinkles is growing :) Pity there were no doggy jammies eh? LOL!

Lisa Sharp said...

Very cute!