Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I had intended to blog about the Tell Disney to Go Green! National Day of Action that took place in late October before we left for our Disney trip, but you know how that often goes around here! LOL

The Center for Health, Environment & Justice (CHEJ) launched the Disney Go Green campaign two years ago and has since been asking Disney to eliminate toxic cleaning products from their parks and hotels. This was important to me before our trip, but after being in Disney World and seeing for myself how busy the parks are and the vast number of hotel rooms, it seems like an even more important cause.
I plan to write Disney a letter this week to express my opinion. I'll share it with you when it is complete. I hope you will write a letter or email also.

And if you are on Facebook, you can show your support by adding Green Mickey as a friend!

1 comment:

The Cole Mine said...

I am so glad to know about this!