Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bargain Organic PJs

Good deal alert! I was at Costco this week and found organic cotton long john PJs for $11.99! Unfortunately they only carry them in the store, not online. My Costco was running low on sizes, but I managed to snag a couple pairs for Jack for this winter. They had girly prints also, but my girly-girl Kate only wears nightgowns so no point in getting her any. So if you need PJs, check out your Costco to see if they have any left!
I'm participating for the first time in Thrifty Green Thursday at Green Baby Blog. Check them out for other thrifty green ideas! (I meant to post this much earlier today, but that thing called life got in the way!)

5 comments:

ourgreatgreenglobe said...

thanks for the heads up. I am always looking for good, soft pjs for the kids.

Angela Miller said...

Thanks for the info. I need to head to Costco and both boys need more pj's for the fall/winter.

Stam House said...

Wow organic at cosco that is awesome!!!

Rebecca said...

It seems like more and more discount stores are offering organic products. I just wrote about finding some organic steals at Grocery Outlet over on the Green Baby Guide. Cheap organic pajamas at Costco sound like quite the score!

Thanks for joining us for Thrifty Green Thursday!

Joy said...

I've noticed that Costco has been carrying more organic food choices, but hadn't yet thought to look at their clothing. How exciting to see a major retailer starting to pave the way toward affordable organic clothing! Thanks for enriching our Thursday with your tip!