Thursday, September 04, 2008

Crochet and Puppies

I haven't mentioned my crochet projects in awhile. I always have something going. Maybe not going quickly, but going. I need to post some photos of some of my projects. I'm getting much better! The last few days I've been thinking that I should crochet a little "coat" for Nina Sprinkles (Go ahead, roll your eyes at me! I also can't believe I have a dog that needs a coat! Matt is going to be horrified!) since it is already cooling down at night, and she shakes when she is cold. It has been on my to do list to search the internet for patterns when my daily visit to Annie's Attic free pattern of the day solved the problem!

2 comments:

Astarte said...

They look too cute!

Penny said...

Hee hee! I can see this new "baby" is going to very smartly dressed ;)