Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Blog Guilt

So I actually feel guilty when I let my blog slide to the back burner. I've told myself over and over (and over!) that I will not let blogging become a burden in my life. But I still feel guilty. So to ease some of the guilt without writing much, you can read about bloggers with similar thoughts... Mama-Om's great post led me to another great post at Seattle Mom Blogs.

Kate has been having a great time at grandma's house, and finally (after 3 nights away!) she told me she misses me. Jack and I are going to Dallas tomorrow. Can't wait to hug my baby. And I haven't packed, so I better get off the computer...

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Have a great time in Dallas!

NedaAnn said...

Have a great trip!

Penny said...

enjoy your trip!

The Cole Mine said...

Have a great trip...and I feel SO guilty for having let my blog go down the tubes lately.

Astarte said...

No, no - now you'll be all fresh, and have a little store of stories for those slow days.

Have a wonderful trip!!!

Emily said...

i have started a personal blog but haven't written a thing, it's just a concept. so props to you all for just starting!