Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm Baaack!!

Seems appropriate that I start blogging again on my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY of starting my blog, huh?

So 5 sets of guests in under 4 weeks took a bit more out of me than I expected, but we sure had a lot of fun! Even though I didn't have time for much else (including blogging, obviously!), I wouldn't have wanted anyone to stay away. I dropped my last house guest off at the airport yesterday and am now trying to get back into our regular routine. I should have some personal updates, reports on activities, and giveaways coming up soon. Oh... and there are some BIG changes that are going to be happening in my life over the next few months. I can't blog about it yet, but I will soon (and, no... I'm not pregnant! *rolleyes*)

6 comments:

Penny said...

oh ho!!! will watching you ;)

ames said...

Ha! I'm always amused that when someone mentions big news, preggers is the conclusion most people jump to. Welcome back and happy bloggiversary! I love the picture of the kiddos :)

5 sets of guests in 4 weeks? Yowza!

Tiffany said...

Can't wait to hear about the big change. I like to have my house guests at one a month! That said my sister and brother in law are coming to visit for a quick visit on Saturday with their new baby - he is about 4 weeks younger than Lily!

Dawn said...

We have the same bloggiversary! I've really enjoyed your blog and I'm glad you're back.

The Cole Mine said...

Glad you're back Kristen! Can't wait to hear all your news!
:)

Everyday Yogini said...

Happy Blog-o-versary to YOU, Miss Kristen!! Can't wait to hear what is coming up for you!