Sunday, June 08, 2008

Monday Menu Plan

I was sick the last several days. So was Matt. So was our computer. We are all better, except the computer. Especially the email. Not sure what the problem is, but between its issues and mine, there has been no email communication in our house for awhile.

Last week's meal plan was successful... at least through Tuesday! This week might be a little funky because of Matt's wonky work schedule.

Monday - Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Orzo (new recipe for us)
Tuesday - EV's Veggies (hoping to use fresh spinach from the garden!)
Wednesday - Community meal
Thursday - Nacho Potatoes plus some broccoli
Friday - Homemade Pizzas with whole wheat crust - have some mozzarella cheese to use up

Check out other menu ideas at Org Junkie

5 comments:

Penny said...

mmm fresh spinach!

PlanningQueen said...

The NAchos Potatoes sound fantastic and I think they would be a big hit with my kids!

If you drop by to check out my menu plan, be sure to also check out my free e-book on Making Family Life Simple and Fun.

Kelly said...

Oh my - those Nacho Potatoes look delicious! I could easily leave out the bacon and my kids would LOVE this. Thanks for the idea. :)

Colorado Knitter said...

I am going to have to use some of my spinach that way. Love the idea of the tomatoes and oregano too.

Tiffany said...

I have never been a meal planner mostly because Joe does the cooking. But I started planning our dinners and then doing the shopping from my list and also making sure I don't already have the food in the house. Now I have cut my grocery bill by at least 40% if not 50%.