Monday, June 02, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

No use reporting on last week's meals - PB&J, hot dogs around the campfire, a night out, and a few big salads once we got home!

This week's plan... I'll let you know next week how well we stuck to the plan.
-
Monday - Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Veggies (new recipe for us)
Tuesday - Community Meal
Wednesday - Tuna Casserole
Thursday - Tofu Fishy Sticks and sweet potato slices
Friday - Dunno yet...
-
Check out other menus at OrgJunkie. And I couldn't pass up the new banner - check out the reusable bag!
-
We are going to be busy outside doing gardening and landscaping the next few days. I'm working on some photos of our trip for the blog plus I think I'll have a giveaway this week also!

3 comments:

The Cole Mine said...

I have yet to try those fish sticks but really want to. Your menu sounds yummy.

Can't wait for pics.

Dawn said...

Yum...I'm going to try that lemon garlic shrimp!

Penny said...

will have to get that banner ;)