Friday, June 20, 2008

Flickr Meme

Can you see it now?1. My 100th Bird On Flickr, 2. SmartiEz, 3. JJ Pearce High School (renovated!), 4. vintage tea set with cupcake, 5. Johnny Depp, 6. Ritas, 7. Chinese Junk, 8. Blueberry Rhubarb Crisp III, 9. Children, 10. Autumn walk, 11. What I Found Lurking in the Bushes, 12. 52.31... seasonal

I've seen this a few times now on different blogs and wantrd to do it myself! It is fun, even if I should be doing other things! Let me know if you do it so I can see your montage!

Try it yourself with the Mosaic Maker

The concept:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name? Kristen - how come so many naked women come up when I search for my name?!?
2. What is your favorite food? Chocolate
3. What high school did you go to? JJ Pearce High School
4. What is your favorite color? Pink
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Johnny Depp (I actually couldn't think of any celebrity crush so I just chose him because I think he is cool!)
6. Favorite drink? Margarita
7. Dream vacation? Vietnam
8. Favorite dessert? rhubarb crisp! Yum!
9. What you want to be when you grow up? mommy
10. What do you love most in life? My children
11. One Word to describe you? stressed!
12. Your flickr name? nothing came up for my flickr name, so I used green style mom

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi...I just wanted to let you know that the photo mosaic isn't currently showing. I'd love to see it ;)

Dawn said...

That picture that goes with stressed is hilarious...sorry you're stressed though ;)

Kristin C. said...

Hey, long time lurker, 1st time commenter! I love the FLickr Meme idea...I jsut had to try it myself! http://onetime-oneplace.blogspot.com/2008/06/flickr-meme.html

I've really enjoyed reading your blog. Now that I've broken the ice, maybe I'll come out of hiding and comment more often!

Kelly said...

Not that it was some big secret, but now I know your name! lol

I love this meme, mine is up on my blog too. :)