Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Finally...

Have I mentioned that I am a procrastinator? Well, I am. In a bad way. About everything. Email is certainly bad (I'm at least 75 emails behind, and that is just my blog email! It doesn't include my personal email!) Making phone calls is probably my worst offence, but I even procrastinate going to bed!*

Well, after procrastinating about it for at least 6 months, I have finally updated my blogroll! And it wasn't too difficult a task. Not really sure why I put it off so long! I was feeling horrible because I have good friends with blogs that I hadn't added, other bloggers I agreed to exchange links with that I flaked on, plus lots of blogs that I just enjoy and want to share! But now it is done. I'm afraid I missed some blogs that I meant to add because of stupid Blogger. I thought blogs were added when I clicked "add" but you also have to click "save." And if you navigate away before clicking save, it doesn't warn you. So if I missed yours, it was purely accidental. Let me know and I'll try to add it during this decade.

Speaking of Blogger, I'm thinking about making a switch. I'm also thinking about changing up my look if I make a switch. Any ideas? Suggestions?

*Not only am I a procrastinator, but I am also easily side tracked. All in all, it is just a bad combination for getting anything accomplished!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for the great info. I was browsing through a bunch of green websites and blogs and I came across yours and found it very interesting. There are a bunch of others I like too, like the daily green, ecorazzi and earthlab.com. I especially like EarthLab.com’s carbon calculator (http://www.earthlab.com/signupprofile/). I find it really easy to use (it doesn’t make me feel guilty after I take it). Are there any others you would recommend? Can you drop me a link to your favorites (let me know if they are the same as mine).

Erin said...

Hey, thanks for adding me to your blog list. I feel giddy! If you move be sure to tell us where you go.

Tiffany said...

I really got to update my blog roll but lately I have no time.

Dawn said...

Thank you so much for putting me on your blogroll. I see some others on there that I've never seen before...I can't wait to go check them out.

Green Me said...

Thanks for adding me to your blog roll! I am impressed that you do maintain it...I gave up and just keep the Green Living Blogroll, as it updates itself ;)

I moved from Blogger to Word Press in March -- for the most part I love the flexibility. The BIG negative is that Google owns blogger and seems to bump their posts in the search rankings. All sorts of folks found my blog through Google searches when I was on blogger and now nearly no one does. I should probably consult with a "professional" regarding this issue...

The Cole Mine said...

Love the new blogroll!

Colorado Knitter said...

I don't think I am on your roll... of course I am really bad about updating my blog these days so I really can't blame you :-)

Typepad seems pretty great. I think you have to pay a fee for it but it looks like it is worth it if you are a consistent blogger.