Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Coupons for Natural & Organic Products

Do you get the coupons from Mambo Sprouts? I get them in the mail once every few months. The coupons are for natural and organic products. Some I use, some I don't. It isn't going to make a huge dent in the grocery bill, but every little bit counts, right?

Usually the booklets contain coupons for Organic Valley butter, milk, and eggs. The current booklet has a coupon for Rudi's organic bread. Even though I am now making our bread, I'll probably buy a loaf to stick in the freezer for an "emergency" loaf. There are also usually coupons for Kashi cereal, Clif products, salad dressing, soy sauce, etc.

You can sign up to receive the coupons via their website or in the checkout lanes at places like Whole Foods.

5 comments:

Marie Green said...

Sadly, 99% of those brands are not available at either grocery store in town. There is a better grocery store in a neighbor town, but the reality of my life does not allow me to shop there much.

Dawn said...

Thanks for the tip.

The Cole Mine said...

Do you use a bread maker and the mix?

Lynn from organicmania.com said...

Hi, I just found your site from Green Mom Finds - finally checking out all the other green Mommy bloggers. Seems like we're like-minded- I"m always on the look-out for savings on organic foods. In fact, I post about it every Friday. I'm trying to get a "Mr. Linky" thing going, so if you want to come over and check it out and leave some tips yourself, that would be great! We all need to ehlp each other out with these crazy food prices!

Gift of Green said...

I did not realize you could get on a mailing list for those coupons. Thanks for the tip!