Monday, April 14, 2008

Bicycle Weather!

Jack and I are going out right now to hook up our child trailer to my bicycle for the first time this year so we ride it to pick up Kate from preschool. Really looking forward to nice weather and being outside all the time!

Follow-up: It turned out to be a fantastic day! After picking up Kate from preschool, we rode to a local park for a picnic. Ran into a few other moms. Matt got off early. Took the kids for a great little hike. Our first hike where both kids hiked the entire way. Granted it was only a half mile, but half of it was uphill! We finished up the day eating Mexican food on the outside porch of one of our favorite restaurants. Life is good.

7 comments:

Dawn said...

What a great idea! I need to fix the flat tire on our bike trailer and then I should start riding my bike around.

Hannah said...

Oh, how nice! That sounds great! It's rainy here. :-/

Jessie said...

Me too! Today is cool but yesterday I planted a flower bed, kids "helped" :) Enjoy your weather!

Tiffany said...

I have been ridding my bike to work the past two days and I love it- what a way to start the day! I am thinking about getting a bike trailer so I don't have to drive as much. No hiking yet up here due to mud and snow but the backyard is slowly melting.

Lisa said...

Yes, the weather has been AWESOME!!!!!! I hope it stays like this...

Erin said...

What an awesome day. I am looking forward to hooking our bike trailer onto my cruiser as well. Today probably not so nice there. Is it snowing yet? We have flakes.

Chelle said...

The weather is nice here too now! Wayne actually just installed a bike seat on my bike for Alana! :) Kaili is getting pretty good at riding her bike so I can wait for out little family to hit the bike trail soon!