Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Belated Happy Earth Day

A part of me feels guilty that I didn't post anything revolutionary for Earth Day, but, honestly, I was too busy enjoying the day to be on the computer.

Started the day with a great little Earth Day hike with our playgroup. Beautiful day, the kids did great, and we didn't run into any mountain lions! The photos are from our hike.

I also fit in a nice conversation with my friend Jennifer while sitting outside at a local coffee shop, and then rode my bike to my doctor appointment. It went pretty well. More about that maybe next week.
Hope you had a great Earth Day also.

I don't know how much I'll be posting until after this weekend. I'm going to Salt Lake City tomorrow with my friend Ashlee for a mom weekend. She has all kinds of fun things planned for us. Shopping, eating, maybe a hike in Park Cities. Can't wait!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

A beautiful hike sounds like the perfect way to spend Earth day.

Penny said...

sounds like a lovely day

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

sounds like a perfect earth day! :) love the pic of the kids on the trail.
enjoy your mom getaway! :)

Colorado Knitter said...

I think we did the perfect thing for Earth day. What better place to be than in her magical rock garden with a bunch of joyous little people!
Have a super trip~

The Cole Mine said...

Hope you have a great trip! Still bummed I missed that lovely hike! Next time-

Rebecca said...

We didn't do anything "special" for Earth Day,either. I figure we pretty much do the Earth Day thing everyday,it was a moot point ;)

Have a great weekend!