Saturday, March 22, 2008

Monday Menu Plan

Monday - St Pat's Day - Corned Beef (pre-seasoned from Whole Foods) with carrots and red potatoes and Irish Soda Bread
Tuesday - Kids had grilled cheese and fruit, Matt & I met with the accountant and then ate at Noodles
Wednesday - Tortellini Pasta with Rao's marinara sauce and balsamic roasted asparagus
Thursday - Annie's Mac-n-Cheese with peas for the kids (Matt and I split a sandwich at Panera Bread)
Friday - Whole Wheat Pasta with Cauliflower, Walnuts, and Feta (first time recipe for me - pretty good - the kids loved it and it grew on Matt and me)
Saturday - Jack's Birthday dinner at his favorite, local pizza place
Sunday - Egg salad made with our Easter eggs!

We'll definitely have EV's Veggies Monday night since I have some spinach to use up plus I need something super healthy after having birthday and Easter treats all weekend. The rest of the week is going to be crazy which I'll blog about soon. I could use some suggestions for some good, easy, make-ahead meals for this week.

1 comment:

Penny said...

You could try the soup on my current blog post. It would freeze fine.

A potato top pie (either with mince or vego version) would be good too.