Friday, March 07, 2008

A Little Cohousing Info

One of my neighbors emailed this link out to all our cohousing residents this morning. They are great little videos that give a peek into cohousing for those that don't know anything about it. Thought some of the blog readers that have asked me questions about cohousing might be interested in watching. There videos aren't filmed in my cohousing community, but there are many similarities and the basic principles are the same. Enjoy!

Cohousing Videos

5 comments:

Everyday Yogini said...

HA! That's funny, Kristen! I had a feeling I would see this on your blog today... :)

Michelle said...

Thanks. Very Interesting. I think that is a wonderful idea. I have never heard of cohousing until I stumbled upon your blog.

Dawn said...

That was very interesting. I would love to live in a community like that. Thanks for sharing.

The Cole Mine said...

Amazing that we almost lived there too!

eco baby blog said...

I've never heard of cohousing before! Sounds amazing. My husband and I keep commenting on how its sad we don't know any of our neighbors. We go on regular walks around our neighborhood but no one is ever out of their houses. Its really sad.