Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Catch-Up

We got home late last night. The kids did great traveling home, and we had a great time on our trip. It was great to see my grandma, my Aunt Gwen, my Aunt Gretchen, and my mom. We played in the sand, played in the surf, fed the seagulls, played in the mud, swam in the indoor pool, and ate good food. More about it when I get some pics downloaded. Did you notice that I chose playing in the sand over blogging? It was a good choice.
----------------------------------------------
Less than 48 hours to enter the SIGG Giveaway! Thanks to 5 Minutes For Mom for featuring the giveaway on Sunday's 5 Minutes Around the Blogosphere post. They have a great blog and two mom-owned stores. My favorite is the store with rocking horses!
----------------------------------------------
On the creativity front, I took my first photography class last week. I really enjoyed it. Our assignment for this week was on composition. I'll post some of my "assignment shots" later in the week. The beach was a great place to practice! I also forgot to mention that I participated in MIFS last week at It's All for the Best. This week's MIFS is being hosted at This Wasn't In the Plan. I'm going to be hosting MIFS again the end of March and want to do a spring/Easter theme so start thinking about what you want to submit!
----------------------------------------------
Lots to go catch up on... email, laundry, errands...

8 comments:

The Cole Mine said...

Sounds wonderful! Can't wait to see your pics.

Mom2Cass said...

Welcome Home! :)

Stacy

Dawn said...

Playing in the sand sounds like so much fun. I'm also jealous that your taking a photography class ;) That's on my list of things to do. I can't wait to see the photos.

Everyday Yogini said...

Welcome home!! Playing in the sand sounds wonderful!! I hope you also did your creativity circle homework... :)

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

so glad you had fun.

I am so STINKIN jealous you get to take a photography CLASS. Maybe I can learn vicariously through you. please post as many of your homework shots as you can!

Let's wait until next week to talk about our dual post - that way you can catch your breath a little. ;)

Greta said...

I LOVE Sigg and would LOVE one of their bottles! Oh the joy!!

Penny said...

welcome home!

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

welcome home. :) glad you had a nice time. i look forward to the pics and your assignment shots. i bet the beach was gorgeous!