Friday, January 18, 2008

This Old Woman

Yesterday and today I feel like being the Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe... you know the one who had so many kids she didn't know what to do so she spanked them all soundly and sent them to bed?

In honor of my frustrations, I thought it would be a great time to share how much I have been enjoying my daily parenting email from The Daily Groove. Mama Om recommended it awhile back, and I have been enjoying it ever since. I love the perspective on parenting and am trying to keep it in mind as we get through each day.

I'd share some of my favorites from the daily emails, but I need to go feed my children some broth without any bread...

5 comments:

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

i heart the daily groove. :)
i've been having some trying times as a parent here lately too. the daily groove always helps me refocus and is like a breath of fresh air.
i need to find a way to keep my rescue remedy on a chain around my neck. i never have it on-hand when i need it. ;)

Dawn said...

I took your advice and signed up for the daily groove. Thanks for the link. Sorry your having a rough day.

Stacy said...

Glad you're getting something out the groove... He does have a way of making things very succinct and relevant, and positive!

Hang in there. Remember to breathe. :)

Penny said...

I have signed up too... will look forward to some helping advice.

The Cole Mine said...

Thanks! I will check out The Daily Groove...Anything to help us along though this crazy world of parenting!