Thursday, January 03, 2008

Organic Cami

I'm not big into bras... probably because "big" isn't a term that is frequently used when referring to my bras! I had some nursing bras when I was well endowed, but I didn't even really like them. I have lots of sports bras, but those don't really count. I do have one Victoria Secret bra, but only because I needed a little oomph for a dress I wore to a party last summer. For everyday I like to wear a cami with a shelf bra, and my favorite one is on sale right now. Check out the organic cami at Athleta. I can't justify any more right now (although I thought about buying a few extra to put away until my current ones are worn out), but thought maybe some of you might be interested.

1 comment:

Penny said...

I wish I could wear those... but I can't, I need more in the support department! :)