Sunday, January 27, 2008

Monday Menu Plan

Monday - Rosemary Garlic Spinach Cakes

Tuesday - Leftover Spinach Cakes with an Amy's Pizza

Wednesday - More leftovers - baked chicken, steamed beets, spinach salad, Trader Joe's mixed grain pilaf

Thursday - Dinner out and a documentary movie with friends; kids had rice and squash balls from Deceptively Delicious (I'm going to work on this recipe a bit and eventually publish my changes)
Friday - Chili Blanco from the freezer

Saturday - Alone and sick at home... brown rice with butter... one of my favorite comfort foods!

Sunday - EV's Veggies

Ideas for meals this week - salmon cakes, black bean soup with cornbread
Visit OrgJunkie for more ideas!

4 comments:

Sea said...

Your menu looks lovely- I'm definitely checking out those spinach cakes. I've been on a spinach kick lately. Love steamed beets too. Actually, I like beets prepared pretty much any way. :)

-sea
www.bookofyum.com

ames said...

Oh, I love Amy's pizzas! Their crust is so yummy.

I'm trying out your Polenta Lasagne this week with the enormous bag of spinach I bought this weekend :)

Sandra said...

Great Menu, thanks for sharing :)

My Menu Plan

The Cole Mine said...

Ohh the spinach cakes look good...I copied your recipe so we can try it. Do the kids like them?