Saturday, January 05, 2008

Gratitude Practice

I'm a little late on my gratitude practice today, but I want to squeeze it in while I have internet access. Today I am grateful for...
  • Good friends that volunteer to watch my two stinkers all morning long so Matt and I can ski together (a rarity since we usually switch off skiing and parenting)
  • Foot warmers to keep my toesies from becoming ice cubes
  • Fresh, untracked snow on the edges of my favorite run with no one else in sight
  • Hot chocolate with my favorite marshmallows

3 comments:

Derek said...

Sounds like a wonderful day. I can't wait to go skiing this year.

Dawn said...

Oops! The above comment was from me, Dawn. I didn't realize I was signed into my husbands account. :)

The Cole Mine said...

Where do you get those marshmallows? Do you have to order them? How did they become your favorite? YUM!