Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Overwhelmed

I'm feeling really overwhelmed. I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe it is the holidays, maybe it is that I just got home last week and am leaving again in less than 2 weeks. Maybe it is my minor health issue that has me a bit worried. Maybe it is a household problem I am having. Maybe it is just motherhood. Maybe it is a combo of all of it. But I apologize if I'm not responding to emails, commenting on blogs, or returning phone calls. One of these days I'll get back in the swing of things.

I did re-learn (my mom has taught me several times) to knit last night which was lots of fun!

11 comments:

AmyBow said...

life is like that sometimes. I think part of the point is to make you more appreciative of the slow times. I could use a slow time too.

Meredith A. said...

I'm so sorry you are feeling that way! I will pray that you find some relief and are able to feel calm and supported through this tough time.

AnnieM said...

I am feeling the exact same way. i just had to write my husband an I'm sorry email becasue he seems to be on the receiving end of my funk. This time of year is so hard. The sickness, the holidays, the traveling, they all take a toll.

You are not alone!

Dawn said...

I understand feeling that way, I've been there. I hope you have a great day.

Penny said...

Gets like that at times. 'Specially round this time of year when you need two diaries to keep track of stuff.

You can do it.

Jennifer said...

We all been there! Take your time to ease back into things and don't forget to take some time for yourself....

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

i hope everything is ok.
hugs.

shokufeh said...

I know the feeling. Probably most do. Which means everyone is overlooking what you see as glaring gaps. Hmmm, note to self.

Kelly said...

I know how you're feeling and I think it is magnified by the time of year. I hope it passes quickly for you.

I hope you find knitting to be as relaxing as I find crocheting. When I'm having a really bad day, I pick up some super soft yarn, my hook and zone out all of my troubles.

Country Dawn said...

I can't knit to save my life! :x Crochet, yeah... knit? Nuh uh...

Jessie said...

I hope that you feel more yourself soon - good for you and doing something that you enjoy. Every one of us needs some "me" time I think (I rarely get any but did manage a pedicure a few weeks back).
Take care mama!