Thursday, December 13, 2007

Holiday Sweets

I thought after Halloween I wouldn't have to worry as much about candy and sweets, but then the holiday season arrived. Santa always leaves us something sweet in our stockings, but this year I want to make sure that Santa doesn't leave any sweets with artificial coloring, flavoring, or sweeteners. I sent Santa to the Natural Candy Store to stuff our stockings. They carry a variety of natural treats. They also offer organic candy, vegan candy, gluten-free candy, and allergen-free candy for those with special diet needs.

I was also pretty excited to find Natural Candy Store's selection of decorating sugars and natural food colors. I cleaned out my stock of cookie/cake decorations and thought we were going to have to skip cookie decorating this year. I'm excited to restock my supplies!

Natural Candy Store is offering readers 10% off any purchases through the end of the year using discount code greenmom.

4 comments:

The Cole Mine said...

WOW! Such yummy treats! Thank you for sharing this fabulous resource!

Dawn said...

Yum! I'm happy to learn about this. I just bought a gingerbread kit for my kids- but looking at the ingredients, I don;t dare let them eat it.

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

ooh, very cool. i will chk them out. :)
and what?! no candy cane giveaway? ;oP

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

i noticed they have the "let's do sprinklez" confetti. i bought some of that at vitamin cottage to decorate julian's first birthday cake with. just goes to show there seems to be a natural alternative to just about everything. :)