Sunday, December 23, 2007

Holiday Break

There is lots (lots!) going on in our home this week. I can't tell you about all of it now, but I will soon. After a really rough day of travel, we made it home safely. My children were so well behaved despite the long hours, delays, plan changes and crowds. Actually they were better behaved than many of the adults I saw traveling yesterday! We didn't get home until after 2am EST. Matt has to go back to the airport today to get our bags and our car (which didn't start after a week of sitting in the cold!).

I think I'll continue to take a bit of a blogging break while we celebrate the holidays. BUT be sure to check back sometime this week because I am going to have a blog giveaway like NONE you have ever seen before! Really, it is going to be fun and inspirational. I hope to make it a holiday blog tradition.

2 comments:

The Cole Mine said...

Glad you guys arrived safely! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Country Dawn said...

Merry Christmas, newfound blog friend! Here's to a peaceful and joyous holiday! (That was your cue to get yourself a hot toddy! ;)