Thursday, December 20, 2007

Greenstyle Mom All Around

Real quick while I have an internet connection...

If you live in Colorado and get the Denver Post, I hope you saw my candy cane fudge recipe was published! Also be sure to check out my friend Shannon's yummy recipe. I sure hope she is planning to share some of those cookies with me!

Also check out the Greenstylemom interview at AlaiVani. I was pretty excited when Jen and I connected since we both share a love of India.

PS - It is a gorgeous day in NY today!

3 comments:

The Cole Mine said...

Congrats to you Kristen! I can't wait to try your fudge recipe!! Kate looks so darling in that pic!

Sounds like your visit to the Big Apple is going well. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

woohoo! congrats on your win! :)

enjoy your NY stay.

sex shop tienda said...

Goodness, there is really much worthwhile information above!