Saturday, November 10, 2007

Weekend Plans

On the agenda for this weekend:
  • College hockey game (did that last night - I think Jack is going to be a hockey player!)
  • Finish online class (please, please, please let me get it all done...)
  • Memorial service for our friend Jinne (have to make spinach balls for reception)
  • Girls' night out with my good friend Becky visiting from Indiana
  • Double date with our good friends Shannon and Joe
  • Something outdoorsy with Becky from Indiana
  • Review and finish Christmas presents for my family (I'll be giving my side of the family gifts over Thanksgiving)
  • Hopefully do a little baking. I have a few new recipes I want to try. I'll share them if they are good.

What do you have planned for your weekend?

4 comments:

shokufeh said...

What are spinach balls? I'm intrigued.

Natalie said...

I've given you an award on my blog! Have a great day!

Penny said...

Hope it is going well!

Shannon said...

Girl's time was fun! We need to do it more often!