Monday, November 12, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Just for the record, I already don't feel like cooking this week. Sorry it isn't a more inspiring menu.

Monday - Dinner out with a friend in town

Tuesday - Community Meal - no cooking, just eating!
Wednesday - Salad (I still have some greens in the garden from my late summer planting!) with grilled veggies and goat cheese
Thursday - Kids' Meal - baked chicken, baked acorn squash, and roasted potatoes

Friday - Leftovers to clean out the fridge

And I forgot that I was going to do the birth story carnival today! I am going to try to get it up later today, if not maybe Tuesday or Wednesday.

6 comments:

Lori4squaremom said...

I think your menu sounds very "real"...very real mom type of a week, and a very real mom type of a menu!

Blessings!

Penny said...

sounds just fine to me :)

Natalie said...

I was given some acorn squash today, but I have no idea how to bake it. Would you mind telling me how you do it?

Everyday Yogini said...

I would love a community meal right about now... I miss you guys!

GreenStyleMom said...

Natalie,
Acorn squash is easy. I slice it in half, seed it, place it cut side down in a baking dish filled with a bit of water, and bake at 350 for 20-30 min until the squash is soft. For adults, I flip the squash over and put a pat of butter, a spoon of brown sugar, and a pat of cinn in the cup of the squash and bake it for a few more minutes. I serve the squash like a bowl. For the kids I scoop out the flesh and mix in the goodies. Yum!

Natalie said...

Thank you! :)