Saturday, November 03, 2007

Lame Saturday Post

What a great idea Shannon suggested! I am going to have birth story carnival sometime next week. We can all share our birth stories since I didn't "know" most of you when our children were born. I'll figure out a good day next week since I really need to organize it from home.
--------------------------
We went to the American Girl grand opening benefit last night. So opulent (so NOT green) yet so much fun. I'll post all about it next week when I am home and can download pics to post also.
--------------------------
Kate is having an amazing time with Abbie. I think both girls are enjoying being only children and getting lots of attention. So many giggles and so little discipline. Krista and I are talking about making girls' weekend a regular event.
--------------------------
I am so far behind on reading and commenting on posts. I didn't have much time last week with Matt off work and now NaBloPoMo is making it even worse. I'll catch up when I get home!

1 comment:

Everyday Yogini said...

Yeah Birth Story Carnival!!! How much fun is that? Come here to have a girls weekend.... :)