Sunday, November 11, 2007

Argh!

I finished my online class last night! Woohoo!

I have put everything on the back burner the last two weeks with traveling and trying to finish the class. The only reason I have been blogging is because of NaBloPoMo. I am at least 100 emails behind, and when I just went to check my Bloglines, I have over 500 posts to catch up on! So I'll be emailing and commenting a lot this week...

A quickie update on the kids - Jack started pedaling today, and Kate started really swimming on her own last week. I'm a very proud mommy.

5 comments:

Penny said...

there is always the "mark all read" option! LOL!

Everyday Yogini said...

Accolades to all the Lowery's!! I'm proud of you for finishing your class, and the pedaling and swimming are very cool!!

When's the Birth Story carnival? I'm excited to learn about how the carnivals work. I went to the carnival site and couldn't for the life of me figure it out.

AnnieM said...

I 've been wanting to ask...can you talk about cohousing? I'd love to hear about it.

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

congratulations on finishing your class! :)

Shannon said...

Way to go! You should be proud!!