Friday, October 26, 2007

Pay It Forward

My friend Penny chose me as one of her recipients of her Pay It Forward (PIF). She had been sent a gift by another blogger, and in return sent gifts to 3 other bloggers. I received my gift in the mail yesterday (all the way from New Zealand!) and LOVE it! She sent an awesome bag that is beautiful in it's simplicity (look closely at the picture to see "Made By Penny" embroidered on it) and a bar of great smelling, eco-friendly soap. Thank you so much, Penny!


I would like to continue the PIF by sending gifts to 3 other bloggers. Leave a comment and I'll choose soon!

8 comments:

Everyday Yogini said...

What a lovely idea!

How did the interview go?

The Cole Mine said...

Choose me! Choose me!
;)

shokufeh said...

What a sweet idea.

Penny said...

Glad you like it! And that it got there safely. :)

I enjoyed making it. In fact I think I'm going to get some more calico and make some more.

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

no need to include me since i got some of penny's beautiful gifts too. isn't she awesome?
can't wait to hear about your tv interview. how can u keep us waiting???

Geggie said...

Love the bag. Super cute. I bet the soaps are lovely too.

Ornery's Wife said...

I came looking for your menu plan and stumbled on this. I always like your menus, hope you post one later today!
TM

Abzdragon said...

What an awesome idea!! Bloggers are so much fun haha!