Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mid-Week Misc.

I am taking the kids to Texas for a few days. I can't wait to let Ama (grandma) take over for a few days. Plus I get to see my sister (aka Tia) and my brother, his girlfriend, and my oh-so-cute niece Mira. We have all kinds of fun things planned for the trip - a visit to the aquarium, the 25th anniversary Race for the Cure run, a birthday party for Ama & Grandpa Joe, etc.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Natalie at State of Confusion chose me for her Sweet Halloween Treat icon! I just found Natalie's blog recently, and she is a fellow Colorado mom. If you want the Sweet Treat icon, just let me know in the comments!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow I am going to have a Halloween giveaway from one of my favorite companies Garnet Hill!
-----------------------------------------------------------
AND GreenStyleMom is going to be getting some local media attention! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Penny said...

Have a great time Kristen :)

Cute icon - it's a pity the harvest thing is so wrong for our hemisphere 'cause the icon is sweet.

You're going to be famous? OOOOOOOoeeeeeooooeee!

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

enjoy your trip! :)
media attention eh? very cool! can't wait to hear about it.

Steph (Sydney's mom) said...

Oooh, Garnet hill - my favorite catalog to drool over. I wish I could afford their stuff!

Have fun in Texas!