Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Getting Creative

I had a great, creative design idea the other evening as I was thinking about the holiday cards I want to send out this year - a tradition that will be very hard for me to ever break! If I am going to send cards, I wanted something to help disseminate my message. So I came up with this little logo design. I think it is pretty creative! (FYI - It is also copyrighted so please don't use it without permission) I thought others would be interested in using it for their Christmas card so I put it on CafePress. I really wanted to find 100% recycled cards, but in the interest of time and ease, CafePress's 30% post-consumer and 50% total cards will work. They are also chlorine and acid free. I am going to continue to look for a 100% recycled alternative.

If you are interested, you can see all the products at GreenStyleGreetings
(Thanks to my friends Michelle and Erica for helping me out with advice and design!)

On another creative note, I am participating in my first blog carnival today. Check out the Make It From Scratch Carnival being hosted this week at Nini Makes.

10 comments:

Ashlee said...

Go You! Love it!

Jessie said...

Awesome - I love it! Very creative mama!

Shannon said...

Very nice design! You may have inspired me to put my "doggie" artwork at cafepress...I've had it for several years and have never known what to do with it exactly. Very cute and creative!
:)

Steph (Sydney's Mom) said...

Those are so cute, Kristen! Very creative!

Bella said...

Very Creative! Love it,love it, love it!

Penny said...

Cute!

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

oh! i love it! go you. :)

how did you go about copyrighting it btw? can you email me pretty please? i have some designs i'd love to copyright. thanks :)

amy

The Bayou Chica said...

How ingenious! I think I will be checking out CafePress.

Geggie said...

I love, love, love them! Can I talk about them on my blog?

Mindful Momma said...

Excellent logo! I too am always on the search for cards with recycled content. I'm still waiting for the day when photo cards can be produced on recycled paper.