Sunday, October 07, 2007

Eat, Pray, Love

I finished my book this evening (feeling a little guilty because I was supposed to be cleaning while Matt took the kids home, but I read instead...). Great book. More than just the story, I was really drawn to this author's writing style and ideas.

Not long after I finished, I found out that the author Elizabeth Gilbert is going to be speaking near me next April the same weekend as another favorite author Kimberly Wilson is going to be in town. More than a coincidence, wouldn't you say?

5 comments:

Penny said...

Better book a place! ;)

Shannon said...

Oprah just had a show on this book but I didn't get to watch. This week she's doing a show on the new cook book you mentioned by Jessica Sienfield - I saw it at the book store over the weekend and it looks GREAT!!

erin said...

hello there! (thought i'd stop by, since you were so nice to comment on mine.) :) i think i probably read this before you wandered into my part of the woods-- but i REALLY fell in love with kimberly wilson when i checked out her blog. next, i'll have to check out her book.
see ya!

Marie Green said...

Hey, found you through MO Mommy! I'm very intrigued with your blog/life and will have to read through your archives! Co-housing? I've been DREAMING of a commune style of life...

Also, LOVED this book. Loved. I'll have to check out Kimberly too.

Jayanthi said...

Thanks for sharing this. It is indeed a good book. I have also blogged about it on my blog at www.alaivani.com. I'm about halfway through now!!!