Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Cute Baby Legs

Why is it that all the cute baby stuff comes out AFTER I've already had my babies? (Didn't you feel that way about maternity clothes also?) I've seen a lot of babies wearing the cute little baby leg warmers lately. The babies look so darn cute in them, and I was disappointed that my babies were too big.

Then I found out that they are NOT too big. Did you know that the brand Baby Legs fits newborn to about size 10?? None of my other kids' clothes will last that long! Even better they make them in an organic cotton version.

I am going to get an organic pair for my I-will-only-wear-a-dress daughter for this winter. She is also going to be starting back in a gymnastics class. Won't the Baby Legs look cute with her leotard?

If you are interested in Baby Legs for your child or as a Christmas gift, The Polkadot Platypus has offered 15% off any purchase with the use of discount code "polkadot"

2 comments:

Geggie said...

Hi Kristen, I found you on NaBloPoMo. I'm looking forward to exploring your blog.

Penny said...

Now who would've thought those 80's leg warmer things would come back transformed!