Friday, October 12, 2007

Blogging for the Environment

Bloggers Unite - Blog Action Day Monday is Blog Action Day. Bloggers around the world will be joining in and posting about the environment. To participate, a blog just needs to write about the issue of the environment on Oct. 15th or donate its proceeds for the day to one of the chosen environmental organizations (uh... I'll be blogging...). Please join in even if your blog isn't normally about "green" issues.
(Thanks to Amy for the heads up!)

AND

If you don't know about it yet, National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) is coming up in November. Bloggers commit to posting once a day for the entire month of November. I read many blogs that participated last year never dreaming that I would be participating this year. In looking into groups to join, I didn't see one that really fit me, so I started my own group of Green Bloggers. Come join us!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

thanks for the heads up, I will do this (blogging, that is...)