Saturday, September 29, 2007

Until Noon!

I slept until noon today! I can hardly believe it. I knew I was tired, but I didn't realize I was THAT tired. I've been fighting a cold and maybe the same tummy bug that Kate had earlier this week. I've been up several times each night this week with kids throwing up, wetting the bed, and general "I need Mom" stuff. Plus we had a bit of a late night at a friend's house last night. The kids came in at about 7:30 this morning, but Matt quickly shuffled them upstairs to give me a bit more sleep. He has the kids off doing something.

So much for the pancake breakfast at the pumpkin farm we were planning to do this morning...

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

sounds like some much needed rest. i hope you guys are done with the sick stuff for awhile!

Penny said...

Sleep is better. Pumpkins and pancakes can wait ;-)

I am green jelly about your sleep! Why is it always MUM that they need in the middle of the night...

Tiffany said...

I am so glad you got the sleep you needed. If I don't get my sleep I am not a patient mama!!!