Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday Morning

Matt left early this morning to ride the Monarch Crest Trail near Salida.

Got this email from my neighbor/landlord yesterday evening which is making me very optimistic:

Kristen:
I thought you said something about a family that was interested
in renting. I am willing to talk with them. Is there a phone #? How do you
know them?
J

We have a mediation session this afternoon, an individual meeting with the mediator this evening, and another mediation session tomorrow morning.

Please send good thoughts and keep your fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

sending positive thoughts your way for all the mediations.

amy

Penny said...

hmmmmm... +ve thoughts...

Tiffany said...

Where in Colorado are you? I ask because my husband has gotten up early on many of times to go ride the Monarch Crest trail. We live in Gunnison.