Monday, September 10, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

I'm going to start participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's Monday Menu Planning. It is going to be cool here this week, so I am going to pull out a few of our comfort meals. I'm also going to try a few new recipes. Here is our plan for the week:

Monday - Sesame-Maple Roasted Tofu from Oct 2007 issue of Eating Well

Tuesday - Community Meal - no cooking - Woohoo!

Wednesday - Hamburger Buddy also from Octo 2007 issu of Eating Well

Thursday - Date Night - the kids will have Chicken Burgers with Zucchini and Apple (from Favorite Family Meals cookbook) and Baked Beans

Friday - Butternut Squash Risotto

*I'll post links to the other two recipes soon!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Welcome to MPM! I like you menu, esp. how healthy you keep it for your kids. :) I've never described myself as a flexitarian, but I'm getting that way. We're now up to 3 meatless meals a week. I've yet to try tofu, though!

Enjoy your date night!

Kind of Crunchy Mama said...

I'm going to try that tofu soon. I've never done it in the oven. I usually brown in olive oil in a pan because I prefer a crunchy texture on the outside.