Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Last Minute Great Deal

I have said before that I love Garnet Hill (and no doubt I'll say it again!). Great products, many of which are environmentally friendly. If you love Garnet Hill like me or you are interested in trying out their products, they are offering 20% off any purchases until midnight tonight! But you must use this link to get the discount.
Garnet Hill

I know I am behind on the birth story carnival. I am going to do it tomorrow... cross my heart!

AND interviews! I have lots of 'em! My TV interview should be ready to post on Friday. I also plan to post interviews from Crunchy Domestic Goddess and Everday Yogini over the weekend so you can learn even more about me.

Edited to add: Garnet Hill has extended their 20% off on the entire site until 11/18/07 if you use source code H7W44B

No comments: